Thanks to all the people who are contacting us with your evidence of Keffer corrption.
James Keffer has foolishly placed the Keffer Car Dealership Empire and possibly his own freedom in the hands of a lawyer that just lost in court to a housewife with no legal experience! How dumb does that make James Keffer?
Meanwhile, Keffer's lawyer appears to be acting out of complete desperation as he helplessly watches the Keffer Empire begin to crumble.
Those who have not yet contacted us, please get your Keffer documentation together and contact us immediately at:
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Class Action
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My wife recently bought a 2011 BMW X5. After she signed the papers Stephen (the sale manager) informs her that the vehicle needs to be taken to the shop..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "I'm seriously considering a lawsuit against ORV for FALSE advertising. If you own an ORV or Northwood trailer that has problems, please contact me, the more owners we have, the..."
- "Had this in my car for supposed gas savings really wondered if it worked after shorting my mass air flow sensor. I had it 4 year now I open it..."
- "I bought not only one but two bad meat products from local Family Dollar store #03408 3750 Bankhead hwy Lithia Springs, Georgia in the same week from same cooler. I..."
- "I have owned an Orthopedic Luxury Firm queen mattress for three months. The middle measures about 13 in while the seamed sides are only 9.5 inches. Each end of..."
- "After learning the hard way that my kindergarten son's school has never been able to reach me via telephone, Only a recorded msg that the call can not be completed..."
- "I ordered a blueprint and what I got was a black and white copy of a "blueprint". It's blurry and not worth mounting much less displaying. You..."
- "The counters at budget always try to upswell no matter what city I'm renting from and the answer is always no with exception of my last experience. The car was..."